Yearly | Hiking & mountaineering | Merano & Environs
Hiking with a stroller?
Easy, on the Sonnenberg in Naturns!
Taking the stroller up the mountain? Yes, you can! On the Sonnenberg in Naturns! This hiking tour is suitable for strollers and offers a unique panorama.
Here, close to our family hotels in the Meran & Environs, you can admire the world from high above, even with the smallest ones! The easy hike from the Unterstell mountain station to the Linthof is easy to manage with a stroller. On the paved road the little ones can also take their first steps in the mountains.
- Start: Unterstell mountain station in Naturns
- Route: The cable car station Unterstell is located at the end of Naturns. From there you can take the cable car to the mountain top (1,300m). On an asphalted mountain road, you walk comfortably to the Lint snack bar (1,464m). There a panorama playground and a wonderful view into the valley await you. The way back is the other way round.
- Length: approx. 1.5km
- Duration: approx. 30min without lift ride
- Altitude difference: 164m
- Start height/highest point: 1,300m/1,464m
- Trail surface: asphalt road
- Suitable for strollers: yes
- Best season: year-round
- Refreshment stops: Unterstell, Patleid, Lint – all with playground
Enjoy the view and your children’s smile,
The Brunner Family from Familienwellness Residence Tyrol