Between lake and glacier: boundless family fun in Val Venosta
Italy’s highest pass road, Europe’s biggest armoury chamber, Italy’s smallest town, Europe’s purest marble, and one of the largest nature reserves in the entire Alpine region – Val Venosta/Vinschgau is a holiday region of superlatives. And indeed, all around our family hotel in the Val Venosta/Vinschgau countless great experiences with your loved ones await you. The holiday region in the west of the country is rich in history and stories, natural wonders, and cultural sites. A family holiday in South Tyrol is enough to discover all the fascinating surroundings of our family hotel. A sunken tower in a lake, a gigantic national park, white gold, and perennial ice – holidays in our family hotel in Val Venosta/Vinschgau are filled with plenty of suprises – both in summer and winter. One thing is for sure: A holiday in South Tyrol with children guarantee exciting adventures.
5 good reasons for a holiday in our family hotel in Val Venosta
A holiday in the Familienhotels Südtirol is one of the most precious childhood memories, because you can expect countless highlights. Read on to find out the five best reasons for stay in Val Venosta/Vinschgau.
- Dense forests, green pastures, lonely summits – Val Venosta/Vinschgau is a boundless adventure playground for young and old. Near our family hotel in Val Venosta/Vinschgau you can go hiking with children in South Tyrol, biking, or explore the unspoilt nature.
- All good things come in threes. This also applies to skiing. Whether in the small yet charming ski area in Trafoi near our family hotel on the slope, in the Sölden glacier ski area, or in the Schöneben-Haideralm ski area – fun in the snow for families is guaranteed.
- Looking for the perfect background for your family photo? How about Lake Reschen with its sunken church tower? Here you can not only take pictures, but also hike, bike, surf, fish, ice skate, snowkite and, and, and.
- A trip to the smallest town in Italy, a trip up to the highest pass, a visit to the largest armory in Europe, a hike to the marble quarry, an excursion through the Stelvio National Park ... there are no limits to your possibilities.
- Apples and apricots, strawberries and pala pears, Paarlbrot and alpine cheese – Val Venosta/Vinschgau is not only rich in natural treasures, but also has plenty of culinary delicacies to offer, which we are happy to serve you at the family hotel in Val Venosta/Vinschgau.
Val Venosta, where childhood dreams come true
May we present, Your majesty, King Ortler. Settle down in our family hotel in the Val Venosta/Vinschgau and immerse yourself in the fascinating mountain landscape of the Stelvio National Park.