Family holiday in winter: 10 things that you must experience
These adventures should be on your to-do list!
- A leisurely horse-drawn seligh ride – is there anything more romantic?
- Visit a Christmas market and feel the magic
- Whizz down the slalom slope of the Children’s World
- Tobogganing at night-time under the starry sky
- Playing tag while ice skating or showing off your pirouette skills
- Walking through the snow and following animal track while winter hiking
- Building a snowman or a giant igloo to hide in
- Admiring Ötzi, natural wonders, and other curiousities in a museum
- Getting to know old customs, such as “Pfluagziachn”,” Zusslrennen”, “Klosn”, “Egetmann” ...
- A cosy day to cuddle, play together, and enjoy moments of wellness and well-being in the hotel
And action! The best adventures around the Familienhotels Südtirol
Mummy, what will we do today? Ask the host families!
Winter | Winter hiking | Valle Isarco
Winter | Indulgence | South Tyrol
Winter | Tobogganing & ice skating | Winter hiking | Dolomites
Winter | Christmas markets | Dolomites
Winter | Skiing & snowboarding | South Tyrol
Winter | Winter hiking | Dolomites
Winter | Skiing & snowboarding | Dolomites
Winter | Summer | Museums | Natural wonders | Dolomites
Ratschings - Valle Isarco
11.09. – 02.10.2021
from € 882.00 per person and package
Obereggen-Deutschnofen - Dolomites
12.09. – 03.10.2021
from € 474.00 per person and package
Just a moment - the content is loading …