South Tyrol: Bolzano offers accommodations and natural wonders
Off to South Tyrol, or – to be more precise – to Bolzano! Accommodations are not hard to find, because our Familienhotels Südtirol truly offer you everything you could wish for during the most beautiful days of the year. South Tyrol’s Bolzano region and its accommodations impress with an incredible variety of possibilities and scenic attractions. Whether the wonderfully blossoming orchards in spring, the lush green alpine meadows in summer, the golden shimmering vineyards in autumn, or the frozen lakes in winter –South Tyrol’s capital Bolzano and its accommodations are the perfect destination for your family holiday in South Tyrol at any time of year. With us, you can learn more about Ötzi, discover numerous castles and palaces, reach new heights, or go diving in the crystal-clear lakes. Ready for all these adventures? Then book your holiday in South Tyrol’s Bolzano area and in our accommodations on the Ritten plateau and in Eppan.
5 good reasons for a holiday in South Tyrol’s Bolzano region
Land of mountains, land of lakes: in Bolzano & surroundings and in the Familienhotels Südtirol you have all the possibilities of the world. Curious? Here are five good reasons why you should spend at least once in your life a family holiday in Bolzano & surroundings and in our accommodations.
- South Tyrol’s town of Bolzano makes kids feel right at home, because there is plenty of water for hours of splashing around, swimming, boating, and much more. Is there a better destination for your family holiday in South Tyrol than Bolzano and our accommodations?
- Your heart will be racing during this holiday. And not only because South Tyrol’s Bolzano area offers countless cycle and bike paths, but also because it awaits you with numerous exciting hiking trails that will take you to sensational natural wonders, to imposing castles, and to lonely heights.
- Fancy an adrenalin kick? How about a visit to the high-ropes climbing garden or a boat trip on the Etsch/Adige? For the more leisurely: archery, minigolf, or horse-back riding. No matter your choice, fun is guaranteed.
- Imposing castles and magnificent palaces everywhere you look. In South Tyrol’s Bolzano area, you can discover something new every day and perhaps meet haunting castle ghosts and brave knights. And then there’s Ötzi ...
- Apples from mountain orchards, “Rittner Kloatzen”, “Schlutzer”, “Schlachtplatten”, “Kalterer Plentn”, sweet grapes, asparagus ... A holiday in South Tyrol’s Bolzano region and in the accommodations of the Familienhotels Südtirols is also a culinary revelation. Try it!