Between Alps and palms, modernity and tradition: Meran & Environs
Opposites attract. In the Meran region they combine to form a perfect symbiosis that couldn’t be any better. Between Alps and palms, authentic South Tyrolean hospitality and Mediterranean way of life, old traditions and modern innovation is how you’ll spend your fantastic family holiday in South Tyrol in our family hotels in Meran & Environs. Because in the middle of this natural paradise are our family hotels in Meran and Environs, your second home, the base camp for your discovery tours. Where will they take you? To the elegant spa town, to the mysterious Val Senales/Schnalstal, to idyllic villages on the natural panoramic terrace above Meran, to impressive castles, to lonely peaks … Are you ready for your adventure holiday in our wonderful family hotels in Meran? Then book your stay in one of our Familienhotels Südtirol and experience magic moments together with your loved ones.
5 good reasons for a holiday in the family hotels in Meran & Environs
Two worlds collide in the Meran region. And that’s a good thing, because a holiday in this area is as varied as your family life. Wanna hear some good reasons for a holiday in our family hotels in Meran & Environs? Here are our top five.
- Town, alpine pasture, or mountains? With action or relaxation? What are you longing for today? In our family hotels in Meran & Environs you can choose where and how to spend your holidays. If only there were always so many possibilities ...
- A family holiday in the Meran region is above all one thing: movingly beautiful. Summer awaits you with a unique outdoor arena and countless active possibilities. Everyone is spoilt for choice.
- Four wins! It doesn't matter whether it's hiking or skiing in Meran and Environs. The four skiing and hiking areas enchant with slopes at all altitudes, fun parks, toboggan runs, numerous hiking trails, alpine huts, and playground. Any more questions?
- From Knödel to pasta, from Wienerschnitzel to pasta, from apple strudel to tiramisu – in the Meran area you will also experience the whole variety of South Tyrol in culinary terms. The proof of the pudding is in the eating! There are plenty of opportunities to do so –for example in our family hotels in Meran.
- 300 days of sunshine on your face and in your heart: In the Merano area the sun shines more often than elsewhere. The conditions for your holiday in South Tyrol with children could not be better.