Family hotels in Valle Isarco – alpine Dolce Vita for families
Majestic glaciers, wildly romantic mountain peaks, and the imposing rock formations of the Dolomites surround our family hotels in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal. The 80km long valley is characterised by impressive gorges, charming towns, picturesque vineyards and apple orchards, as well as unspoilt natural landscapes. An infinite number of experiences in a small area awaits you at our family hotels in the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal. A family holiday in South Tyrol is not enough to explore all the possibilities in the valley of trails. Let yourself be enchanted by the unique attitude to life between authentic South Tyrolean hospitality and Mediterranean lightness of being and book your next holiday in South Tyrol with children! No matter which one of our Familienhotels Südtirol you choose, our accommodations in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal are always the right choice.
5 good reasons for a holiday in the family hotels in Valle Isarco
Valle Isarco/Eisacktal is the Valley of Trails and of boundless possibilities. Here are five good reasons why choosing a family hotel in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal is the right choice.
- Do you like being in the middle of the action instead of just being there? Welcome to Valle Isarco/Eisacktal, the heart of South Tyrol! Our family hotels in the Valle Isarco/Eisacktal, are the perfect starting point for your discovery tours in this unique adventure world.
- In this valley, the two souls of South Tyrol meet: the genuine South Tyrolean down-to-earthness and the Mediterranean lightness characterise the attitude towards life and the culinary diversity. Let yourself be carried away into the realm of pleasures in our family hotels in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal!
- In Valle Isarco/Eisacktal you are in control of the situation. From the bottom of the valley up to sunny alpine pastures and spectacular mountain peaks, there are countless hiking trails and mountain bike trails waiting for you.
- High five is the motto for skiing in Valley Isarco/Eiscktal. The five ski resorts close to our family hotels in Valle Isarco/Eisacktal feature perfect slopes, toboggan runs, and wonderful winter hiking trails.
- You cannot decide between mountain and city? You don’t have to, because Valle Isarco/Eisacktal features both. One thing is certain: The three towns of Sterzing, Brixen, and Klausen are always worth a visit.