Autumn | Spring | Summer | Hiking & mountaineering | Dolomites
Hiking is a man’s best medicine.
Child-friendly hike to the Lercheralm mountain hut
The easy hike to the Lercheralm mountain hut is perfectly feasible for families with children. Additionally, you can trill a cheerful hiking song.
Do you have any idea what a “Talile” is? In the Val Pustertal/Pustertal dialect, it means a little valley. The Oberwielenbacher Talile is located in the Rieserferner-Ahrn Nature Park and is the ideal destination for a hike with children in South Tyrol. In winter, a toboggan run leads to the Lercheralm mountain hut. In summer, you can watch the cows graze on the meadows, follow the whispering stream, or simply enjoy the idyllic setting. Starting at the parking in Oberwielenbach, you follow the forest path that is closed for public traffic and that leads into the densely wooded Almental valley. Take a stroll alongside the stream until you reach the Lercheralm mountain hut after approximately 45 minutes, where you can stop for refreshment all year-round.
- Starting point: Parking above Oberwielenbach: P1 Wielental
- Signage: Marking no. 1 Lercher Alm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Altitude difference: 210m
- Starting altitude/highest point: 1,441m / 1,651m
- Trail composition: forest path
- Suitable for strollers: yes
- Best season: spring, summer, and autumn
- Location for refreshment: Lercheralm
Have a cheerful hike!
The Preindl Family from Dolomit Family Resort Garberhof.