Familix Nature Weeks
„We love the nature!” That’s why we take our little explorers and complete together an adventure training in nature. After the kids know how to decipher animal tracks, how to take proper cover and to orient themselves in the forest without a mobile phone or navigation device.
- ¾ gourmet half board and free access to the wellness area
- Exploration tours in the company of experts and our mascot Fini
- Program: decipher and preserve animal tracks, learn how to take proper cover, orientation in the forest, make a shadow compass, get to know ranger signs
Hiking to our cottage
Your children can experience many adventures with our entertainment expert Fini to make for an unforgettable family vacation near Merano. Fini, who is the mother of two children, knows exactly how to impress your little ones. So even you, the parents can relax and enjoy your holiday.
- Breakfast buffet for children with their favourite foods.
- Lunch with salad buffet and a hot meal for children.
- Optional dinner with Fini at the children's table of or kid's meals at the parents’ table.
- Mini club for children aged 3 to 12 years. Under the watchful eye of our professional entertainer Fini, children can play, paint, do crafts and experience nature at least 5 days a week.
- Hours of entertainment in the summer: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 9 pm including bar with fruit juices; on Sunday Fini is available to children from 5 to 9 pm.
- In winter: Fini picks up your kids at the ski school from Monday to Friday at 12:30 pm, she eats lunch with them and stays with them until 9 pm. Fini is also available on Sundays, from 4 to 9 pm.
- The play area is a paradise for children and is in an ideal location, right next to the dining room.
- Ping pong and foosball are in the room dedicated to teenagers.
- Outdoor playground.
- Nature explorer's camp for little adventurers.
- The family-owned farm with rabbits and sheep; fun days at ArcheoParc Senales and adventure park in summer.
- Prepare biscuits together, and sledding for children in winter.
- Visit to the Tana dei Briganti in a farm house dating back to the 1600s (only with Fini).
- Hiking excursions for the whole family.
- Stroller, children's hair dryer, baby changing mat, bath for children, and infant carrier are available for free rental.