Off outside and up into the mountains!
The Rainer family love the Dolomites, and their enthusiasm is infectious.
The hotel itself enjoys a quiet, sunny location in the Sexten walking and skiing area, offering gourmet cuisine, natural architecture with large panoramic windows, the Dolomit Panorama Spa and an imaginative activity programme for large and small alike.
Unique adventures – a hay bath perhaps, or alpaca trekking – make for unforgettable holidays!
- On the ski pistes, with ski school, ski rental and ski passes all in the hotel
- Climbing school for kids and adults in the hotel
- Tyrolean mill: bread-baking as in yesteryear
- Survival Camp: sleep under the stars, hay baths, etc.
- Gluten-free cuisine and dishes for those with food intolerances
Price List & Info
|Price per person per day|
05.12.18 - 07.04.19
31.05.18 - 14.10.18
|Double room (2-3 pers.)||122,00 - 185,00 €||92,00 - 150,00 €|
|Family room (3-5 pers.)||140,00 - 215,00 €||100,00 - 175,00 €|
|Family suite (3-6 pers.)||149,00 - 220,00 €||157,00 - 230,00 €|
|Price per child according to age||5,00 - 150,00 €||5,00 - 150,00 €|
|Plus local tax|