Hotel ****ˢ Garberhof Dolomit Family for adventurers!
Our family hotel in Antholz is the ideal retreat for adventurous families with babies, children, and teens. It is located in the heart of the natural paradise of the Valle di Anterselva/Antholzertal near the popular Plan de Corones/Kronplatz ski area and amidst the impressive peaks of the Dolomites. A feel-good place with exclusive living comfort, refined regional gourmet cuisine, loving child care, and natural landscapes to immerse yourself in.
The family hotel in Antholz – family time in a natural paradise
These highlights make your summer unique:
- Familiar, rural, close to nature
- Unique location off the road and in the middle of nature
- Lots of green areas and wonderful views
- Pino’s forest and water playground
- “Splashing around on the farm” baby and children’s pool
- Hotel’s own farm to discover
- Culinary indulgence at the highest level
These highlights make your winter unique:
- Close to the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz family ski area
- Shuttle service for ski school kids
- Ski pass for sale at the hotel
- Ski and ski boot depot in the valley station
- Cross-country ski trail directly in front of the hotel (depending on snow conditions)
The perfect hotel for little rascals and stressed parents. As relaxation seekers, we chose a place that focuses on relaxation. Our little ones should of course be looked after flexibly. All in all, this hotel exceeded our expectations. We will definitely recommend this hotel to all our friends.
It was the first time that we stayed in a hotel for a second time – and we will book more stays here. The rooms are wonderfully spacious and modern. The host is always friendly, open to questions, and must have a great memory. Dalila is the pearl of the house. She loves the kids and her job. Food – amazing. It is impossible to describe. You truly feel at home in this family hotel.
- Breakfast buffet with local products until 11 a.m.
- Lunch and afternoon buffet from 12.30 noon to 5 p.m.
- Warm cuisine for children from 12.30 noon to 1.30 p.m.
- In the evening culinary art at the highest level and of best quality
- Varied children's menu (served)
- Products from South Tyrolean agriculture
- Soft drinks from the Pino fountain
- Pino’s Kids Club for children from 6 months 7 days a week (from Sunday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. to 9.30 p.m and on Saturday from 1.30 to 9.30 p.m.)
- Nature-based children and family programme
- Pino’s nature playground (directly at the Garberhof)
- Pino’s forest & water playground (directly behind the Garberhof)
- Daily supervised lunch and dinner at Pinoland
- Baby package from A-Z (travel cot, bed guard, bottle warmer, kettle, baby bathtub, nappy bucket, changing mat, potty, toilet seat, stool, baby monitor, child seat, baby buggy, back carrier)
- Baby and children pool “Splashing on the farm”
- Freshly prepared baby gruel every day
- Daily supervised hiking and active programme
- Free rental of bikes (please bring your own helmets for children), e-bikes, hiking poles, rucksacks, and hiking maps
- Trails for running, walking, and biking in the surroundings
- Unique location with wonderful garden
- Holidaypass for numerous inclusive and reduced services
- Near the Plan de Corones/Kronplatz family ski area
- Ski pass service directly at the reception
- Free ski pass for children from 0 to 8 years of age (born after 30.11.2010), if an adult purchases a ski pass for the same period
- Free use of the ski boot depot with heated locker directly in the valley station
- Free ski bus
- Booking of lessons with the KRON ski school directly at the reception
- Daily Pino ski shuttle service for children to and from the ski school
- Guided ski days (Sellaronda, Cortina)
- Free toboggan rental
- Guides snowshoe hikes
- Tobogganing in Valle di Anterselva/Antholzertal
- Water world with indoor and outdoor pool, baby and children pool, as well as family sauna
- Bag with bathrobes for the entire family and pool towels (slippers are available for free at the reception)
- Spa de Montagne (for parents only) with saunas and relaxation room with splendid view, self service tea bar
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Fitness room with wonderful mountain view