Hotel Bella Vista ***ˢ: good prospects for your family holiday
In the small mountain village of Trafoi, where nature has remained unspoilt, the family of ski legend Gustav Thöni welcomes you to their lovingly renovated traditional hotel. Large panoramic windows open the view to King Orltes/Ortler. Exquisite South Tyrolean cuisine, a traditional “Stube” and lounge area with fireplace, cosy feel-good rooms, baby care and a heated infinity pool promise holidays de luxe in this small yet charming family hotel in Val Venosta/ Vinschgau, where personal service is a priority.
The family hotel in Val Venosta/Vinschgau: Admire the Stelvio National Park
These highlights make your summer unique:
- Unique location in the national park
- Idyllic quiet and seclusion
- Heated outdoor infinity pool
- Play lake, water games, playground, and alpine meadow directly at the hotel
- Petting zoo with ponies, sheep, and goats
- hildren's climbing garden next to the hotel
- Game watching in the national park
- Guided family hikes
These highlights await you in winter:
- Location directly at the children’s ski slope
- Ski school at the hotel
- Ski area within walking distance
- Absolute snow-guarantee
- Cross-country trail and toboggan run closeby
- Guided winter and snowshoe hikes
There is one thing we would like to emphasize: the family hike with picnic. The Thöni family and their helpers leave nothing to be desired and prepare it with lots of effort and passion. A great experience for all guests! Another thing that is great is their childcare. And last but not least: Every desire and every wish is acknowledged and, if possible, fulfilled. The hotel is super nice and the food is a delight!
The incredibly family-friendly hotel is beautifully situated in an idyllic landscape, which offers undisturbed peace and quiet in winter. The Thöni family does everything for their guests. Our children enjoyed wonderful company, friendly child care, and an additional playroom with table football for the "big ones". The ski school was also really impressive. Roland and Felix took great care of the children, who were very happy.