Just a moment - the website is loading …
Weekly highlights • Active program for body and mind • 3 guided mountain hikes • 1 hike with tasting of typical alpine products (little charge) • 2 guided mountain bike tours • Sauna infusion program • Active card with free use of the mountain railways, local public passenger transport, entry in museums and much more Hits for kids • Baby program age 0 - 3 years 25 hours a week • Alpiclub Kids age 3 - 12 years 60 hours a week • Pony riding and tractor driving 3 times in a week
3/4 Tyrol luxury board
- Vital breakfast sideboard with tea-bar, bio-corner and fresh egg dishes from our show kitchen
- Midday buffet from 12.30-16.00 p.m. with soups, salads, vital-snacks, warm dish of the day, pasta from the show kitchen, homemade cakes from the sideboard inclusive
- Evening menu with 5-6 courses: choice between different main dishes, soups, big selection of salads, starters, antipasti, wonderful desserts, ice cream and cheese from the sideboard
Horse riding and tractor driving for children
Baby program age 0-3 years: 45 hours a week
Alpiclub Kids age 3-12 years: 60 hours a week
Program for body and soul
3 guided mountain hikes with Eva
Sauna infusions in our new event sauna
NEW activeCARD - priceless but free!
With the new activeCARD, your personal ticket to a world full of benefits and free attractions your holidays become more attractive. The all-inclusive guest card paves the way to an unforgettable summer holiday and in our Alphotel Tyrol the activeCARD is already inclusive for the entire duration of your stay!
The activeCARD includes the following services*:
-3 round-trips rides on the cable cars in the next area
-Free use of local public passenger transport
- Entry to over 90 museums and galleries (for example mining museum of Ridnaun, Wolfsthurn Castle at Mareit, South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, ...)
- Entry to the Stanghe waterfalls "Gilfenklamm"
Special discounts with our activeCARD partners*:
- Cable adventure park Sterzing
- Rafting Sterzing
* Services may very depending on the season and business hours of each individual service provider.
What are you looking for?