Just a moment - the website is loading …
The "white weeks" for families with children in pre-school age. You are not limited to school holidays in planning your vacation? The is special offer is the best one to enjoy a family & skiing holiday. Carefree skiing for parents in the Hotel Maria, because mom and dad know that their children are protected by a committed team and, therefore, they learn skiing at the ski school. Mom and dad can simply relax and do something special as a couple, just on their own.
- child-care 6 days a week for children from 8 months age between 9.30-19.00 o' clock
- 2 x a week common breakfast for children with child-care at 8.00 o' clock so that mom and dad can sleep off
- the park for children Brunoland in Obereggen all hell has broken loose! Admission free for our dwarfs.
- entertainment by our child-care at Brunoland (all children together, games and fun in the snow)
- ski school for children, perfect for children from 3 years age to learn skiing. Group course Monday – Friday with final race at the price of EUR 230.00
- 6 days skiing equipment for our dwarfs at the price of EUR 55.00
- children are picked up daily at the ski school by our child-care
- Babies and children up to 3 years are free and children up to 6 years pay a fixed price of EUR 10, - Offer applies to all room types
6 days Skipass Ski Center Latemar incl. 3x night skiing and night sledging with floodlight per adult EUR 254.00, children up to 8 years age go skiing for free! Offer valid if at least one parent per children buys a Skipass for the whole stay
Complete Baby Set
From the baby bed to the baby bathtub… from the bottle warmer to the high-chair. From the baby phone to the bib… Hipp care kit with kettle and changing mat. We've thought of everything. We can loan you our baby carriages and baby carriers so that your baby holiday in South Tyrol is full of unforgettable memories of the magnificent alpine scenery of the Dolomites.
The park for children Brunoland in Obereggen all hell has broken loose!
Admission free for our dwarfs.
What are you looking for?