Minigolf Maximum fun
Small ball, great fun
Who needs fewer swings to put the ball in the hole? Daddy, mummy, or the kids? Find out when minigolfing in South Tyrol – great fun that not only small children love. Around our Familienhotels Südtirol you will find a lot of wonderful golf courses where you can pot a hole. You need maximum concentration, a steady hand, and plenty of patience to get the ball into the hole with as few swings as possible. And this is anything but an easy undertaking, because 360-degree loops, volcanic craters, steep walls and waves guarantee exciting competitions in addition to fun.
Hit the mark – the most beautiful minigolf courses in South Tyrol
- Miniature golf course in Schenna with 18 holes, which can get really tricky
- European Youth Championships have already been held here: on the mini golf course in Naturns.
- Park Minigolf in St. Ulrich – great fun for little golf champions
- Minigolf Monte Pana in St. Christina for a small game after the mountain adventure
- Minigolf in Deutschnofen, a hole-in-one for young and old
- Would you like a little game at the foot of Haunold the Giant? On to the miniature golf course in Innichen
- From the mountain to the course: The mini golf course in Sexten is calling!
- In the middle of the forest – the idyllic miniature golf course in Rasen-Antholz.
- Get a taste of the competition air at the mini golf club in Terenten
- A precision landing: the miniature golf course in Stange near Ratschings.
- The minigolf course in Meransen