Familienapparthotel Heidi ****: holiday, just the way you like it
Not far from the spa town of Meran, at the gateway to the Texel Group Nature Park, you’ll find our small family apartment hotel Heidi. Spacious, comfortable apartments and personal hotel service guarantee you a pleasant stay in our family hotel in Partschins. The Mediterranean garden with outdoor pool, the adventure playground with tree house, the creative children’s programme, and a huge hiking paradise on the doorstep promise diverse experiences.
On the sunny side of life: our family hotel in Meran & Environs
These highlights make us unique:
- Modern indoor pool and children’s pool
- Lots of space to play outside with teepee
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool, slide, and Mediterranean garden
- Fitness room and sauna area
- Directly at the Texel Group Nature Park, cable cars, restaurants, and shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity
- Proximity to the cycling and mountain biking trail network, tours for all ages
- Weekly family hike guided by the host
- Bike and mountain bike rental for children and adults
- Varied children’s programme with outdoor games and handicrafts, llama trekking, excursion to a petting zoo, baking, make-up ...
- Care for children from the age of 3 in Heidland
- Welcome present for children, baby equipment, buggy rental
- Teen room and Wi-Fi
- Inviting sunny terrace with view of the playground
- Coffee and homemade cake specialities in the afternoon, cocktails, aperitifs, and soft drinks in the evening
The apartments are superbly equipped and absolutely clean, the child care is loved by the children, so mum and dad were completely left out while the programme was offered. We were able to take a bike tour or go hiking alone with the bikes of the hotel! Very, very nice!
We spent two weeks in July with our 6-year-old son at the hotel. We were warmly welcomed. The first impression, very clean and spacious apartments, friendly and helpful staff, and a great view from the balcony. The hosts were always on site. We were given fantastic tips for hikes and excursions.
- You are welcome to book our gourmet breakfast: Rich buffet with fresh, local products and children's corner awaits you daily
- We are happy to sweeten your afternoon with homemade cakes and ice cream sundaes on our sunny terrace (at a fee).
- Every child can look forward to a welcome present.
- Loving childcare for little ones from the age of 4 (40 hours per week), adapted to our Familix programme.
- Childcare mostly takes place outdoors (on our large play lawn or in the nearby forest).
- We also offer you all the baby equipment from A to Z (e.g. buggy and bike rental)
- Breathe in and unwind! Leave everyday life behind, treat yourself to moments of sweet relaxation, and enjoy the warmth of our sauna landscape with relaxation room.
- Our indoor pool with children’s pool guarantees unforgettable moments with your loved ones.
The highlight is our water slide in the heated outdoor pool.