15% reduction on the full board price for a christmas short break of 3 days and more.
Spend some relaxing time with tranquil days in the snug hotel amid the snow-mantled forest and memorable hours of walking, sledging and skiing on the sun-blessed Seiser Alm.
- 22.12: by bus to the Christmas market in Bolzano
- 23.12: guided snowshoe hike on the Seiser Alm
- 23.12: mini Christmas market in Bad Ratzes
- 23.12: aperitif in the evening
- 24.12: hike on the Alpe di Siusi with Herbert, return with the horse-drawn carriage
- 24.12: 5:00 p.m. traditional small Christmas party in the hotel. Possibility to place presents under the Christmas tree.
- 25.12: traditional italian Christmas dinner
- 26.12: Christmas biscuits bake
- 27.12: guided snowshoe hike on the Seiser Alm
- 27.12: for young and old, painting with tempera on canvas, guided snowshoe hikes on Sunday & Thursday
- 28.12: evening lantern walk through the winter forest
Find more underneath!
- snowshoeing on the Seiser Alm
At least once, discover the area off the beaten tracks. Try hiking with snowshoes to get the feeling of the old hunters and farmers walking over the snow-covered highlands and let every mile reveal new panoramas and hidden, highly fascinating places. The use of snowshoes does not require any particular technical ability and is thus easily accessible to everyone.
Join our guide on Sundays and Tuesdays:
Sundays: Compaccio - Sattler hut - Laurin hut - Compaccio
Tuesdays: Saltria - Zemmer hut - Sanon - Saltria
- free shuttle service
Let your car in the hotel garage and use our free shuttle service. Each hour it will bring you to Seis (ca 10 minutes - 3 km) and the cable car Seis - Seiser Alm.
- Babysitting age 0-3
Childcare for the youngest from 6 months to 5 years (included in the pension price):
Loving childcare with Mrs. Sonia for your children from 6 months to 5 years
From Sunday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. & during dinner from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- For children aged 3 and over
Organized, supervised activities for children (included in the pension price) aged over 3 from Sunday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. together with children of their own age.
Snow games, music and dance, small chefs cook biscuits together, chocolate battle, treasure hunt, face panting, bonfire with bred on a stick, lantern walk through the magical forest for the whole family...
- Purchase your ski pass directly at the hotel
Buy your ski pass directly in the Hotel (min. 2 days).
- Christmas market in Kastelruth
Christmas market in Kastelruth, Bolzano or Bressanone. Visit the famoes cripo collection in the Hofburg from Brixen.
Avoid the stress at home and take the family along with you to the mountains over Christmas. Here you can relax in a comfortable cabin, and the fluffy snow outside the window is sure to give you that Christmas feeling. The velvety smooth pistes and winding forest trails also make the wait for Father Christmas short, both for adults and kids alike.
On December 24th: Bad Ratzes and its surroundings are enveloped in a Christmassy atmosphere. The candles are lit on the Christmas tree, Christmas carols and readings from the Gospel, Music making at home, homemade biscuits and mulled wine. Lantern-lit walks in the winter wonderland. Delicious cuisine in the evening, Midnight Mass at Seis by bus.
- Ski instructor
The ski instructor from the ski school Schlern 3000 calls by each Saturday and Sunday at 6 p.m. to explain the courses on offer and book the lessons of your choice directly.