Quiet days in the cosy Bad Ratzes in the middle of the winter forest.
24 December: In and around Bad Ratzes there is a festive Christmas atmosphere. Music blows through the house. The candles on the Christmas tree burn, we read the Gospel and sing Christmas songs.
Lantern walk through the winter forest. Delicacies for dinner and for those who want a visit to the Christmas Mass in Siusi.
- 23. December guided snowshoe hike on the Seiser Alm
- 23 December: Mini Christmas market in Bad Ratzes
- 23 December evening: aperitif
- 24 December Hike on the Alpe di Siusi with Herbert, return with the horse-drawn carriage
- 24. December 17 o'clock traditional small Christmas party in the hotel. Possibility to place presents under the Christmas tree.
- 25 December: traditional Italian Christmas dinner
- 26. December Christmas biscuits bake
- 27. December guided snowshoe hike on the Seiser Alm
- 27. December for young and old: painting with tempera on canvas
- guided snowshoe hikes on Sunday & Thursday
- 28 December Evening lantern walk through the winter forest
Christmas time in Bad Ratzes with lots of time for the family
More services included underneath!
- snowshoeing on the Seiser Alm
At least once, discover the area off the beaten tracks. Try hiking with snowshoes to get the feeling of the old hunters and farmers walking over the snow-covered highlands and let every mile reveal new panoramas and hidden, highly fascinating places. The use of snowshoes does not require any particular technical ability and is thus easily accessible to everyone.
Join our guide on Sundays and Tuesdays:
Sundays: Compaccio - Sattler hut - Laurin hut - Compaccio
Tuesdays: Saltria - Zemmer hut - Sanon - Saltria
- For children aged 3 and over
Organized, supervised activities for children aged over 3 each day from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. together with children of their own age.
Open air games on the meadow, a dam at the Frötsch stream, music and dance, small chefs cook biscuits together, lantern walk through the magical forest for the whole family, with the magnifying glass in the forest, face panting, bonfire and baking bread on a stick ...
- gluten-free, lactose-free
We offer gluten-free and lactose-free diet. Please let as know when booking.
- Ski instructor
The ski instructor from the ski school Schlern 3000 calls by each Saturday and Sunday at 6 p.m. to explain the courses on offer and book the lessons of your choice directly.
Avoid the stress at home and take the family along with you to the mountains over Christmas. Here you can relax in a comfortable cabin, and the fluffy snow outside the window is sure to give you that Christmas feeling. The velvety smooth pistes and winding forest trails also make the wait for Father Christmas short, both for adults and kids alike.
On December 24th: Bad Ratzes and its surroundings are enveloped in a Christmassy atmosphere. The candles are lit on the Christmas tree, Christmas carols and readings from the Gospel, Music making at home, homemade biscuits and mulled wine. Lantern-lit walks in the winter wonderland. Delicious cuisine in the evening, Midnight Mass at Seis by bus.
- Christmas market in Kastelruth
Christmas market in Kastelruth, Bolzano or Bressanone. Visit the famoes cripo collection in the Hofburg from Brixen.
- Free ski pass for children under 8
Free ski pass for children under 8 years (born after 30/11/2010) comes only together with the 1 day and multiple-day ski pass of the accompanying adult. Proof of identity!
- Purchase your ski pass directly at the hotel
Buy your ski pass directly in the Hotel (min. 2 days).
- Babysitting age 0-2
Childcare for the youngest from 6 months to 5 years (included in the pension price):
Loving childcare with Mrs. Sonia for your children from 6 months to 5 years
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. & during dinner from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Wednesdays from 15 to 21.30 o'clock
- free shuttle service
Let your car in the hotel garage and use our free shuttle service. Each hour it will bring you to Seis (ca 10 minutes - 3 km) and the cable car Seis - Seiser Alm.