Stay in a family suite (with separate children's room) incl. GarberhofCUISINE all inclusive and UPGRADE to a Natural or Alps Suite (price of the Pino Suite).
5-14 nights from € 282.- per night (2 adults and 1 child)
Treat yourself and your family to a break. While your children get to know nature better at the Pino’s adventure playground and the Pino’s water forest playground, you will enjoy a holiday in South Tyrol.
This package includes:
- 5-14 nights in a family suite (with separate children's room)
- incl. GarberhofCUISINE all inclusive
- PINO’S surprise suite - UPGRADE to a Natural or Alps Suite while paying the price of the Pino Suite
PLAY & FUN in nature:
- Daily loving childcare at Pinoland (Baby, Mini and Maxi Club) (Sunday-Friday 9.30am-9.30pm and Saturday 1.30pm-9.30pm)
- Pino’s adventure playground and Pino’s water-forest playground
- Familix Nature Mini Programme
- Familix Nature Maxi Programme
- Extensive baby and toddler equipment with prams, baby monitors, and much more
- Hipp baby buffet with fresh vegetable porridge, porridges and glasses
NATURE & ACTIVITIES:
- Participation in the varied activity programme
- Free rental of hiking poles and backpacks
- The perfect starting point for your adventures
- Numerous advantages with the Holidaypass Antholz Valley
Everything for the kids
Hot meals at lunch for children (from 12.30 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.)
Wide-ranging lunch buffet for parents, delicious homemade cakes in the afternoon (from 12.30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
Daily 4-5 course gourmet dinner with salad and cheese buffet
Wide-ranging children menu
Freshly prepared baby-food
Soft drinks from Pino’s soda fountain
Daily childcare for children from 6 months up
Saturday 1.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Sunday to Friday 09.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
Baby package consisting of portable crib, bed guards, bottle heater, water boiler, baby bath, diaper pail, diaper table, baby pot, children toilet seat, high chairs, baby back carriers, baby rockers, baby phone
rental of baby strollers, backpacks for children and bikes (please bring your own bicycle helmets for children)