Just a moment - the website is loading …
- Holzner‘s nutritious and healthy breakfast buffet featuring a variety of fresh breads, South Tyrolean speck, cheeses, choice of jams, fresh juices, honey, farm butter, fresh fruit, yogurt, various cereals and flakes, and fresh free-range eggs prepared to your choice at the egg buffet
- 4- or 5- course gourmet dinner from our awarded kitchen
SPA & WELLBEING
- Both of our pools, indoor (12m length) and outdoor (16m length), are open daily from 7 am – 9 pm. They‘re connected and both heated yearround thanks to our bio-heating plant, keeping you warm in the water while preserving the environment.
- The Hamam and the panoramic sauna are open daily starting at 11am
- The family saunas in the pool area and the Finnish sauna are open daily starting at 3pm
- A family relaxation room facing the park and the South Tyrolean mountains; two relaxation rooms in our Liberty Spa facing the peaceful patio or the park
- Spa Basket including cozy towels and bathrobe in your room
- Diversified and premium childcare 7 days a week with our qualified Holzidrago Team
- Every evening our team supervises the children’s dining table with yummy kids’ gourmet dinner followed by games and fun until 9 pm
- 1 x week a family hike with exciting games and fun in the woods and fields and a hearty South Tyrolean picnic with the Holzner family
INDOOR & OUTDOOR PLAY AREAS
- Holzidrago‘s circus tent featuring plenty of toys, circus-express, and an arts-and-crafts corner
- New kid‘s dining room „Kid‘s Diner“ right next to Holzidragos‘s circus tent
- The new Kid‘s Casino with table soccer, table tennis and table hockey
- The new Teen Gym with indoor hockey, bowling alley, and climbing wall
- Petting zoo, adventure playground and play fields, bobby car fleet and horse coach in the park
ALL-ROUND EQUIPMENT FOR FAMILIES
At the Holzner we provide you with all-round equipment for families with children, whether in your room, in the dining room or for activities around the house.
- In your room we can provide cots and baby beds, baby monitors via in-house telephone and mobile phone with maximum range, baby baths, thermometers, potties, stools, changing tables, nappy buckets, children's toilet seats and bottle warmers.
- Baby seats, bibs, painting materials and baby rockers are available for you in the dining room.
- For walks and hikes, you can use the in-house and high-quality buggies and baby carriers.
- You can heat up and refrigerate small items in the three tea kitchens, which are accessible around the clock.
SPORTS & FITNESS
The RittenCard allows you to make use of the following cornucopia of services:
- Public Transport: All bus and train routes in South Tyrol, up to Trient (regional trains only)
- The Maranza, San Genesio Atesino, Meltina, Verano and Renon cable cars
- The Renon tram and the funicular railway on the Mendola
- A return ticket with the Swiss post bus between Malles Venosta and Zernez
- Entrance to about 78 museums in South Tyrol
IN & AROUND THE HOUSE
What are you looking for?