Just a moment - the website is loading …
During the offer period, for a minimum stay of 5 days, one day of holiday at the Holzner is on the house.
- Holzner‘s nutritious and healthy breakfast buffet featuring a variety of fresh breads, South Tyrolean speck, cheeses, choice of jams, fresh juices, honey, farm butter, fresh fruit, yogurt, various cereals and flakes, and fresh free-range eggs prepared to your choice at the egg buffet
- 4- or 5- course gourmet dinner from our awarded kitchen
SPORTS & FITNESS
SPA & WELLBEING
- Both of our pools, indoor (12m length) and outdoor (16m length), are open daily from 7 am – 9 pm. They‘re connected and both heated yearround thanks to our bio-heating plant, keeping you warm in the water while preserving the environment.
- The Hamam and the panoramic sauna are open daily starting at 11am
- The family saunas in the pool area and the Finnish sauna are open daily starting at 3pm
- A family relaxation room facing the park and the South Tyrolean mountains; two relaxation rooms in our Liberty Spa facing the peaceful patio or the park
- Spa Basket including cozy towels and bathrobe in your room
IN & AROUND THE HOUSE
The RittenCard allows you to make use of the following cornucopia of services:
- Public Transport: All bus and train routes in South Tyrol, up to Trient (regional trains only)
- The Maranza, San Genesio Atesino, Meltina, Verano and Renon cable cars
- The Renon tram and the funicular railway on the Mendola
- A return ticket with the Swiss post bus between Malles Venosta and Zernez
- Entrance to about 78 museums in South Tyrol
What are you looking for?