World-class holidays: Family Spa Grand Hotel Cavallino Bianco ****ˢ
Breathtaking vistas, relaxing hours in the wellness area, traditional cuisine, exciting excursions and games for the children – at Cavallino Bianco, your family hotel in St. Ulrich in Val Gardena/Gröden family dreams come true! Here all guests rediscover their family balance and get their money’s worth. No wonder that the Cavallino Bianco has been awarded several times the title as "Best Family Hotel in the World" on TripAdvisor. Look forward to an unforgettable family holiday in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage.
A magical palace exclusively for families
These highlights make your summer unique:
- Daily child and baby care from the 1st month of life
- Hotel’s own bike school and e-bike rental
- Wellness and spa on 2,900m2
- Daily guided hikes
- Barbecueing at our private mountain hut on Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
- Segway tours
These highlights await you in winter:
- Daily child and baby care from the 1st month of life
- Hotel’s own ski school
- Daily guided ski tours, snow shoe hikes, Nordic Walking, tobogganing
- Themed sauna infusions for adults and children
Very nice hotel that has a lot to offer for both children and parents. We felt absolutely at ease. Modern rooms, very good cuisine, great bathing facilities, and many little treats and magic moments that make the stay simply beautiful.
This hotel has convinced us once again. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the food is varied and of best quality, and for children it offers everything they need. Actually, there is something for everyone – a great hiking area and guided hikes are included, e-bike rental, also guided if desired. Super swimming area also for babies. Sauna and spa area – TOP!
- At Cavallino Bianco – six times awarded the title of best family hotel in the world – the best is already included. Discover our multifaceted offer for an all-round pampering holiday for the whole family!
- Rich breakfast and tasty lunch from the buffet with show kitchen
- For the small hunger in between: afternoon buffet with cold cuts, cheese, snacks, various cakes, fresh fruit, and yoghurt
- Served dinner (5-course choice menu) with selected ingredients, large salad and vegetable buffet
- Culinary theme evenings
- Unrestricted consumption of self-service soft drinks and water at all meals
- Spacious family suites (modern or classic & elegant) for 2 to 8 people with “oversize” beds
- Cosy bathrobes and colourful Crocs for the entire family for the duration of the stay
- “Aqva Sana” – spa and wellness world on more than 2,900m² and perfectly equipped panorama fitness house incl. meditation garden (cardio & strenghth)
- Free use of the guest kichten as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- Guarded parking in our underground car park with direct hotel access
- Daily guided tours with our ski and hiking guides
- Weekly entertainment programme and daily evening shows in the hotel’s theathre, as well as daily entertainment and childcare for kids from 3.5 years
- Daily live music in Posta’s Bar
- Use of Lino Land with more than 1,250m² indoor play area
- Safe outdoor play area with slides, swings, sandpit, bouncy caste, goat petting enclosure, kids’ car racing area, and much more
- Daily care for babies aged 1 to 42 months with baby area, cuddly corner, separate bedroom, ball bath, changing room, and much more
- Teen Club for teens from 11 years with all the trimmings for hours of fun: maxi tablet with Monopoli, Risk, Playstation 4, Nintendo Wii, and much more
- Special programme with dedicated entertainer for teens
- Special children’s menus with rich selection of baby food in the restaurant, as well as supervised lunch and dinner at Lino Land
- Rental of child and baby equipment, e.g. baby bathtubs, potties, etc.
- At Cavallino all meals are equally important – from the rich breakfast to the fine lunch and the exclusive dinner. After all, food, at least on holiday, is about much more than just filling our tummies. When you sit at the table – with your family, your partner, or on your own – only one thing counts: enjoyment. Our kitchen and service team ensures that each of your meals becomes a real highlight.
- At breakfast and lunch you can serve yourself from the generous buffet. Take your time to make your choice and enjoy your favourite dishes to the full!
- In the afternoon, while having a chat, you can enjoy tasty snacks from the buffet.
- In the evening we take you on a journey of indulgence – crown your day with a 5-course menu of your choice, accompanied by fresh salads and regional appetizers.
- For babies there are high-quality Hipp products and comfortable high chairs.
- Children can look forward to the special Lino menu – with everything to get tired adventurers back on their feet!
- When was the last time you had the whole family gather around the table? Or enjoyed a romantic candlelight dinner with your sweetheart? The hectic pace of everyday life makes it hard to find time for our loved ones. That’s we we treat you to these precious moments at Cavallino – with a large Family Plate or a Romantic Dinner. The latter offers you and your sweetheart fine gourmet dishes accompanied by matching wines and an unforgettable evening in intimate company. Celebrate love and enjoyment!
With us you will not only find a family hotel in South Tyrol with pool, but a whole (under)water world with children's pool, family lagoon, whirlpools, and much more!
- Families enjoy plenty of space to play, romp around, and relax. How about a water fight in the lagoon or a speedy race on the water slide? We make wellness with children a fun experience!
- Indoor pool area: 184m² of pure relaxation and bathing fun await you here. While the warm water gently carressess your body, the large window front offers an impressive view of the Dolomites. The rustic yet modern indoor design is also a feast for the eyes. Take the children on a dive, swim some laps in the soothing water, or snuggle up in the comfortable loungers: The indoor pool area is a wonderful experience for everyone!
- Baby pool: Small children love to splash around in warm water. So that they can enjoy the Cavallino water world just like the grown-ups, we have created a special baby oasis with colourful cartoon characters. The shallow depth of the pool guarantees maximum safety!
- Grotta Azzurra for fairytale moments: golden shimmers, reflectings lights, and splashing waves surround you. Grotta Azzurra, with millions of mosaic stones and bubbling warm water, is a magical place. Swim from the heated outdoor pool into the cosy sea of stars: you and your loved ones will be enchanted!
- Family Lagoon: baby pool, slide, and lounge – the fun lagoon at Family Hotel Cavallino Bianco leaves nothing to be desired. Both young and old water fans can compete on the three-lane slide, followed by relaxation in the Family Lounge – in a cosy atmosphere between rural design and open fireplace. Headphones provide the right musical accompaniment.
- Cavallino Bianco is not just a hotel with childcare facilities, but a magical oasis where the whole family feels right at home. It is a loving family hotel that also fulfils all the entertainment needs of older children and teens. In the different areas of Lino Land – from Baby Lino for the very youngest to children's theatre with exciting shows – everyone will find their favourites spot.
- Baby Lino: for a relaxed family holiday it is important to know that your children are in safe hands all day long. So that you can take time out for yourself and your partner, we at Cavallino Bianco offer loving care for babies and toddlers between one month and three and a half years of age. An experienced team of childminders looks after your little ones with great love. A safe environment suitable for the age of your children is provided with a ball pit, softplay area, breastfeeding room, and theatre corner.
- Kids & Junior: we have created a real play and fun paradise for the little superheroes aged three and a half to eleven. A place that they would rather not leave at all. Between ball cannons in Pirate Land, mini sports arena, Lego building site and giant doll's house, every minute becomes an adventure. Dedicated entertainers are on hand every day to play, do sports and handicrafts. In between, mascot Lino also drops by and provides for happy laughter. Outside, forest, river and farm dwellers wait to be discovered by young nature detectives.
- Teenagers: We take our promise – holidays "for the whole family" – seriously. That’s why we offer something for every age group at Cavallino Bianco. For teenagers aged eleven and over, there is a separate chill-out area with Playstation and Nintendo Wii as well as a varied programme of activities that includes treasure hunts or excursions to the high ropes course. Just outside the gates of Cavallino Bianco, other entertainment options await you: a visit to the ice cream parlour, a leisurely shopping spree, or a pizza evening with friends. In our family hotel, young guests will make new friends in no time at all – perhaps even for life!
- Children's Theatre: night after night there is a moment of absolute silence at Cavallino Bianco, and in our theatre hall all eyes turn to the stage. Lights on and action – it’s time for amazing magic tricks, captivating cabarets, and colourful Lino shows.
- Rental: As the best family hotel, we offer you not only a unique feel-good ambience and extensive services, but also all the necessary equipment. From mountain prams to bottle warmers, you will find all kinds of baby and toddler equipment for hire.