Summer at last – 1 child free
In June, the mountain summer shows off its liveliest side! The long summer holidays are just around the corner, our Alpine pastures glow in lush shades of green, and the strawberry ice cream tastes extra delightful. It’s the best time to embrace freedom!
The highlight: Family hike to a mountain hut to eat Kaiserschmarrn (a torn pancake dish)!
Additional inclusive services:
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic beverages
- 40 hours of baby care per week
- 70 hours of childcare per week
- Panorama swimming pool with sliding door to swim outdoors, giant wave slide and wonderful whirlpool benches
- Murmel Lago with children’s pool, slide and bucket shower
- Laser sauna for the whole family and separate sauna oasis
- AlmencardPlus: free travel on the mountain cable cars and all public transport in South Tyrol, free admission to around 80 museums throughout South Tyrol, as well as climbing courses and medieval events for children and much more