Late summer bliss – 1 child free
Let’s get out into nature! Late summer in the mountains has a lot to offer: crystal-clear panoramic views, healthy mountain air and adventure. We will guide you on beautiful family hikes. Warm sunshine and the joy of reaching the summit included!
The highlight: Family hike to a mountain hut to eat Kaiserschmarrn (a torn pancake dish)!
Additional inclusive services:
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic beverages
- 40 hours of baby care per week
- 70 hours of childcare per week
- Panorama swimming pool with sliding door to swim outdoors, giant wave slide and wonderful whirlpool benches
- Murmel Lago with children’s pool, slide and bucket shower
- Laser sauna for the whole family and separate sauna oasis
- AlmencardPlus: free travel on the mountain cable cars and all public transport in South Tyrol, free admission to around 80 museums throughout South Tyrol, as well as climbing courses and medieval events for children and much more