Just a moment - the website is loading …
Autumn in South Tyrol means colourful colours, clear skies and pure action in our new family resort! Whether in the Sky Adventure Park, the Water World, the Baby and Falkyland or the new Teen Zone: there is definitely no room for boredom! With our daily excursion and activity programme you can also explore the autumnal nature together. Look forward to a special family holiday in probably the most unique family resort in Europe!
- Start the day relaxed with breakfast on the new lakeside terrace
- Explore South Tyrol with our entertainment team on Törggele hikes along the chestnut path through the colourful countryside or at a traditional alpine pasture drive very close to the hotel
- Strengthen yourself after the excursion with a family lunch and in the afternoon with a delicious piece of our homemade cake.
- Full of energy again? Then it is time for the kids to let off steam in the Sky Adventure Park with interactive trampolining (Valo Jump) r kite flying with a mountain panorama in the background, playing football or skiing down our slope through the gates!
- Or would you rather relax? Mum and dad relax in our premium deckchairs while the kids set a new record on the water slide. Afterwards, it is off to the infinity pool to chill together.
- In the evening, toast the day with an aperitif in our new bar area before heading to the restaurant together: the family dinner with local, sustainable products will delight you!
- Of course, our classics are not to be missed: Dancing with Falky at the children's disco, lantern hike with quiz and certificate, baked bread roasting at the campfire
- Holidaypass – for the whole family: free use of all public transports in South Tyrol
Falkensteiner full board plus
- Treats of Nature - 12 Farms Gourmet Cuisine: Regional, sustainable, delicious
- Welcome Home aperitif for the whole family
- Rich breakfast buffet with Italian coffee specialities, tea and cocoa, fresh bread from the local bakery, homemade cakes, fruity jams and spreads, muesli, flakes and grains, fruit variety, yoghurt, savoury cold cuts and cheese specialities, various fruit juices and freshly prepared egg dishes
- Light, authentic dishes for lunch: tasty antipasti, crisp salads, handmade pasta and dumplings, delicious soup, grilled meat and fish and sugary desserts
- Sweet afternoon snack "Bake & Cake" with homemade cake specialities
- Family Dinner: Celebrating meals together on holiday. This is where our new indulgence concept comes into its own. With show-cooking and market stalls, without any dull buffet character, but with a lot of service and freshly prepared, finely arranged dishes from the Italian Bar, Salad Station, Starter Manufacture, Main Course Station or from the Dessert Temple.
- Our "beverage fountains" with good spring and mineral water as well as juices for self-service during meals
- Menus for guests with special dietary requirements due to intolerances, allergies or special requests. Please let us know your needs when booking.
What are you looking for?