Just a moment - the website is loading …
Oops, which fluffy long-eared creature has hopped in here?
The Easter Bunny! We are very much looking forward to welcoming the Easter Bunny in our new Family Resort! This year, the legendary Easter hunt will take place at our Rooftop Sky Adventure Park: Even more space for great hiding places and unforgettable Magic Moments!
Falkensteiner full board plus
- Treats of Nature - 12 Farms Gourmet Cuisine: Regional, sustainable, delicious
- Welcome Home aperitif for the whole family
- Rich breakfast buffet with Italian coffee specialities, tea and cocoa, fresh bread from the local bakery, homemade cakes, fruity jams and spreads, muesli, flakes and grains, fruit variety, yoghurt, savoury cold cuts and cheese specialities, various fruit juices and freshly prepared egg dishes
- Light, authentic dishes for lunch: tasty antipasti, crisp salads, handmade pasta and dumplings, delicious soup, grilled meat and fish and sugary desserts
- Sweet afternoon snack "Bake & Cake" with homemade cake specialities
- Family Dinner: Celebrating meals together on holiday. This is where our new indulgence concept comes into its own. With show-cooking and market stalls, without any dull buffet character, but with a lot of service and freshly prepared, finely arranged dishes from the Italian Bar, Salad Station, Starter Manufacture, Main Course Station or from the Dessert Temple.
- Our "beverage fountains" with good spring and mineral water as well as juices for self-service during meals
- Menus for guests with special dietary requirements due to intolerances, allergies or special requests. Please let us know your needs when booking.
Easter Magic Moments
- Visit of the Easter Bunny and Easter egg hunt on Easter Sunday (morning)
- Painting Easter eggs, decorating the Easter bouquet and making the palm bows
- Yoga with kids
- Lantern walk with Easter story
- Swiss Bob Race with prize giving
- Easter Olympics
- Sundowner with DJ once a week
- Holidaypass – for the whole family: free use of all public transports in South Tyrol
What are you looking for?